26 februari 2018

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE INSTAGRAM PICTURE


Instagram pictures are just pure moments of perfectness, fortunate captures in the exact right moment, non?

Well.


- Psst! Click on the pictures to see them full size! -



"Oh, there is a nice spot for a Spontanious Hanging-Out-By-A-Waterfall-Picture."




"Damn those Thai. Taking forever taking their own perfect IG-moment."



"Is my hair looking OK by the way? No? I better fix it. So it looks effortless."



"I better go over there. Hepp..."



"This was more slippery than expected."



"Maybe I can scare them away by taking their selfie for them?" 




"It worked!" 



"And... now what?" 



"Wait! I got it!"



"Concentrate..."



"And..."



"Nope!"



"Ammagonna go try again"



"Do I look Zen to you?" 



"Does it look like I'm like... 'Oh, this place is soo cool' like, generally?" 



"That stone over there reeally amuses me."



"And now, wilting flower." 



"NAH. Enough is enough. I'm probably very cute in all of them." 



---

Thanks to @juliiiaaxelsson 
for being my own
personal IG-photographer 

(and for not throwing the camera 
in my face after the 203th picture.)

Check out her awesome Instragram feed here

5 kommentarer :

  1. Super viktigt att tänka på!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vilket roligt inlägg. Så tänkvärt och formulerat på ett riktigt roligt sätt :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Riktigt intressant! Jag ska ha detta i åtanke när jag fotar i framtiden ��☄

    SvaraRadera
  4. roligt inlägg. härlig plats :)

    SvaraRadera