28 juli 2016

STANLEY PARK-ING


DAY TWO
Apparently, you can't visit too many parks...

With little to none say in schedule-making, I nicely followed where my parents led me. And actually, quite glad I did. Stanley Park was next park in what seems to be the eternal amount of parks in this city, and what waited us outside the car when we finally found a parking lot was quite amazing.
On one side, we had the bay with the impressing silhouette of gas town. On the other, we had totem poles making an outdoors gallery for everyone to enjoy.


TOTEM POLES SITE


















__________________________



PROSPECT POINT

We took the car to next stop, the Prospect Point, for some lunch. The view was really beautiful there, but I was too preoccupied elsewhere to take a lot of pictures; If you were standing in the right place, you could reach free wifi, and that could of course only mean one thing - Time for Pokemon! 

I caught two Eevees for my collection (of awesome and adorable Pokemon) and we all had our energy levels reloaded. It was a good day. 




In the afternoon, we drove on to my aunts house for family dinner. Since we are a moving family, it's seldon we are all gathered together, and despite the jetlag, we were all very happy to see them. The heat was a little bit overwhelming though and our minus-6-years-old cousins were running around like crazy, all naked, you know, like one do. The good day transformed in to a good evening but jetlag got the best of us in the end and we almost fainted into bed by 10 pm.

We'll see if the idyll continues, but so far, Canada is amazing. I've actually walked in to people and having them apologizing to me! So so far, the prejudice about Canadians being over-friendly is true. And I love it. Maybe this is the place to move when I grow up?
What do you think about that älskling?




Still no maple-syrup-tasting kisses, 
but kisses in loads nevertheless.

Felicia 


1 kommentar :