18 januari 2016

THE ONLY GOOD PICTURES FROM THAILAND 2015






What better way for pepping for a 
trip than looking at pictures 
from that particular country? 



So... I was in Thailand spring of 2015, and now I get to do it again, but with my favorite idiot by my side this time. 


By unknown reason, almost all of the pictures were unsharp, blurry, to dark or just looked like they were shot by a child. And as if this wasn't enough, my phone decided to continue its adventures without me by staying in the cab in Hong Kong when I got out, so even if it actually were more good pictures, they are now long gone. 



The outcome of this? 

I ended up getting only 10 good pictures from Thailand.



But well... enjoy. 



Wat Prah Kaew, Bangkok 





Eating Indian food in Hua Hin

Koh Nang Yuan 



Beach at Koh Tao

Some temple on Koh Samui

- sure it was nice and stuff, but it felt like a cheap,
bad painted replica after you been to Grand Palace in Bangkok.
This felt too much, and not enough at the same time.

Penis Cave/ Princess Cave at Railay Beach

... I have to admit, I giggled like a ten year old at this.
Especially when three russian, middle aged women
started to play around with one of the big ones....

Beautiful, free-ranged monkey in Railay 




Luckily for me, I'm returning in March 2016 
and there will be so many pictures 
you will get sick of them instead...


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar