30 juli 2016

TRAVELING ACHES AND ABANDONED PIANOS



DAY FOUR
ARRIVING IN BRITISH COLOMBIA 

A day of traveling is usually not a good day. Everyone is tired, there's ferries to catch and stuff to be packed and brought.

Yesterday was a typical one of those, with car-ferry-car from early in the morning to early afternoon. We were very lucky we could check in early at the hotel and exhausted all collapsed in the rooms (we have to have two hotel rooms since we are five), not without arguing about unessentials for far longer than we should have.

It's weird when you travel with your family after having traveled with your friends and boyfriend for two years. Even though I might not regress as much as some, I still feel younger and I easily go in to the same role like I had when we still were a whole family and the kids were all minor.

As for now, I try to lay low but my need for personal space is quite big right now.



Like... this big 

(You gotta' love that Iphone-quality...)


___________________________


We took a little drive down.. every lane in British Columbia. Almost. Victor spotted a brightly painted piano standing along the road, and since he plays until our ears bleed at home, this quickly became the highlight of the day.




I had gotten my hand on his DS so I stayed in the car, strenuously helping Mario killing turtles. There were no shortage in pictures and videos when the rest of fam. A/E came back so I didn't really miss anything. I only managed four levels in Super Mario Bros though...




Tired tired tired, 
this must be enough written blabbering for now.

I'll keep you updated. 
(With or without your concent.) 


KISSES & ZzZZzzzZ
Den Felicia 


___________________________

Some of these posts are published a few days after it's said it's published. I just thought you'd find some kind of value in knowing that.

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar